Why Cave Dive?
• Underwater caves are extremely beautiful. They offer clear water and unique geological formations that divers cannot see or enjoy elsewhere.
• Caves offer diving that is free from wind, waves and surge. Seasickness is never a consideration when diving inland caverns and caves. Additionally, visibility in many freshwater caves measures hundreds of feet — clearer than any ocean water you are likely to find at even the best dive resorts.
• Cave diving are among the most exciting of all diving activities. There are no dull cave dives.
• Cave diving provide a unique insight on how the earth formed and on how life on earth evolved.
• Cave divers seem to share both a powerful curiosity and an appreciation of the technical aspects of overhead-environment diving.